The bureau of Queens is one of the best nightlife hotspots in all of New York City. Specifically, the town of Bayside happens to have spectacular bars, clubs, and lounges. So, if you’re looking for some entertainment anytime soon, make sure you check out these amazing Bayside bars.
3 Great Bayside Bars Soon to Definitely Visit
If you’re looking for the quintessential Irish pub experience in the heart of Bayside, look no further than Maggie May’s. Whether you want to grab a quick drink with friends or have a nice dinner out, this is the place for you.
They’re open for lunch and dinner every day, as well as brunch on the weekends. At Maggie May’s, you can enjoy a bevy of signature dishes, such as:
- 16 oz. Black Angus Certified Shell Steak with Cognac and Mushrooms
- Chicken a la Maggie
- Karl Ehmer Bratwurst
- Mussels and Clams Triestino over Linguine
- Sliced Black Angus Steak Sandwich
They also offer delicious, affordable specials like:
- Monday: Dinner for two with a bottle of wine for $30
- Tuesday and Wednesday: Lobster nights for $25 a la carte or $15 with the purchase of two cocktails
With a full bar and seemingly endless food options, Cue Bar is Bayside’s premier billiards lounge that truly has it all. If billiards is your sport, they have plenty of flat rate specials for patrons, as well as several leagues available with different formats depending on your skill level.
The décor and atmosphere at Cue Bar is nearly unbeatable. If you stop by, you can enjoy some of their delicious drinks and cocktails alongside tasty dishes like:
- Classic Style Philly Cheesesteak
- Cue Bar’s Famous Wings (Buffalo, Honey BBQ, Spicy Asian or Dry Rub)
- Homemade Flatbread Pizza
- Jamaican Mini Beef Patties
- Pulled Pork Tacos
Some of their excellent specials include:
- Monday: $4 draft beers
- Wednesday: $5 Long Island Iced Teas
- Friday and Saturday: $5 Jager Bombs
- Sunday: $7 Patron Margaritas
If you’re in search of a great night on the town, make sure you check out Cue Bar.
Sangritas is the tapas and wine bar that you’ve always dreamed of and more! Nestled on Bell Boulevard, Sangritas has some food and drink selections that are absolutely to die for.
First, make sure to start off your night with one of these delicious cocktails:
- Cadillac Margarita
- Strawberry Mojito
- The Bayside Manhattan
- Pedro Collins
After drinks, order one of Sangritas’ delicious tapas selections like:
- Stuffed Mushroom de Chorizo
- Baked Clams con Cangrejo
- Tuna Tartar Guacamole
- Hummus and Grilled Calamari
Or opt for tasty main dishes like Lamb Chop Aloli, Pork Medallion Relleno and Salmon a la Parilla. From Sunday to Thursday from 4 pm to 8 pm, Sangritas hosts their uber popular happy hour that offers $3 off tapas and well drinks.
If you’re looking for a night out in Queens, be sure to try one of these excellent Bayside Bars!