This time of year is unbeatable because we’re in the full swing of the March Madness NCAA basketball tournament! The first two rounds saw juggernauts like Villanova, Duke and Louisville fall while Cinderella teams like Xavier and South Carolina made it to the Sweet 16. Here’s a guide for where to watch March Madness throughout the rest of the tournament.
Where to Watch March Madness this Year
Croxley’s Ale House
This sports bar and restaurant is the perfect place to watch every game from tip-off to the final buzzer. They have plenty of large, high-definition televisions, so you won’t miss a second of the action.
Of course, Croxley’s is best known for having some of the greatest buffalo wings in the area. While the games are in full swing, you can try some with one of their delicious food specials on specific days each week like:
- Tuesday: $2 tacos (minimum of 3) where you can choose from pulled pork, short rib, chicken and veggie
- Thursday: $13.95 burger and ale combo
- Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Wednesday: 30 cent wings
- $5 pints of Blue Point Toasted Lager and Blueberry
Come in any time to have a pint and catch a game!
Sol Bar and Grill
If you’re searching for where to watch March Madness, look no further than Sol Bar and Grill in Bayside, Queens. This Latin-themed bar/nightclub hybrid is the home for college basketball the rest of this month, due to their unbeatable game time deals.
During any March Madness game until the tournament finishes, Sol is offering patrons bottomless beer and endless wings for just $20. However, if you visit on a Thursday or Friday, there’s much more for you to enjoy!
- On Thursdays, happy hour is from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. All premium whiskey like Johnnie Walker Blue and Laphroig are half-price along with sangria, beer and loaded nachos.
- On Fridays, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., Sol will have $10 Fish Bowls (Mango, Strawberry or Blue Island) and half-price guacamole, sangria and beer
The Greene Turtle
Franklin Square is also home to The Greene Turtle, another amazing place to catch March Madness action. All month long, admission to their exclusive mug club is half-priced. The mug club entitles you to:
- $1 off every draft beer
- Access to exclusive events
- Reward points with every purchase
During March Madness, you can also enjoy:
- $2 Miller Lites
- $3 Shell Raisers
- $5 Shooters (Dubliner Irish Whiskey, Dubliner Honey, Bees Knees or Greene Tea)
The days of stressing over where to watch March Madness is over. If you’re looking for the absolute best place to catch any of the games, these three fine establishments will be sure to get the job done!